Precision Overhead Garage Door Opener Repair of St. Petersburg, FL
Serving The Entire St. Pete Metro Area
No Extra Charge For Nights, Weekends or Holidays!
Garage Door Opener Repair that is Convenient For You!
- Same Day Service
- All Phone Calls Answered By Live Operator 24/7
- Saturday & Sunday Appointments Available At No Extra Charge
- Evening Appointments Available At No Extra Charge
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available. When we say 24/7... We Mean It!
Call Today For Same Day Opener Repair or Replacement!
Garage Door Opener Repair Vs. Replacement
Very often your garage door opener can be fixed... Diagnosing and repairing your opener can cost significantly less than replacing it. For this reason, we typically recommend repairing over replacement.
There are also times when we recommend replacement:
- Federal Regulations (UL 325) were updated in 1993, which made garage door openers safer. If yours was manufactured prior to that date it is unlikely your house would even pass an inspection with it, so we recommend to replace in this situation.
- Safety concerns with a brand- If a manufacturer has been successfully sued for safety defects, we will not repair that model.
- No safety eyes - if the safety eyes are not present, the opener does not meet UL 325 compliance: therefore we will typically recommend replacement.
- If the brand no longer exists, parts for those openers will be unavailable and replacing is usually the only option
"Can Precision Fix My Opener in Particular?"
Here at Precision, our technicians are trained to repair ALL major brands including: LiftMaster®, Chamberlain, Genie, Marantec, Sears, Overhead Door, Raynor, Stanley, Craftsman, and more!